Please note due to COVID-19 the Mother’s Group meetings have been suspended until further notice.
St. Albert the Great mothers’ group will meet every Tuesday morning from September to May. The focus of the meetings is on the Catholic faith, the family and parenting.
Our objectives are:
- to improve our own faith through prayer and knowledge
- to enrich our family’s faith through prayer and tradition
- to support each other in our daily lives through friendship and fellowship
- to promote closeness to the Church and the sacraments
- to share our parenting skills and experiences
Through the use of faith talks, guest speakers and books, the mothers are encouraged to bring the faith alive within themselves, their marriages and their families. Children are looked after during the meeting time by paid babysitters and volunteers who have gone through a police check.
9:00 AM Morning Mass
9:35 AM Children are dropped off in the childcare room
9:45 AM Opening prayers
9:55 – 10:25 AM Faith talk and discussion.
10:25 – 10:35 AM Coffee Break
10:35 – 11:05AM Book discussion.
11:05 – 11:15 AM Closing prayers and announcements
11:15 AM Pick up children and clean up